If you’re in an industrial/factory setting and need the best quality commercial door openers, controllers, accessories, or replacements, take a look at the Door Doctors’ Grifco range. Please contact us if you have any questions about what’s right for you!
Grifco Commercial and Industrial Door Openers
The Grifco motors come in several options for eDrive +2.0 and mDrive openers depending on your needs (they’re available for door sizes between 18 and 50 square metres):
- EDL051 (Low Cycle – 0.5Hp – Single Phase)
- EDL102 (Low Cycle – 1Hp – Single Phase)
- EDH102 (High Cycle – 1Hp – Single Phase)
- EDL053 (Low Cycle – 0.5Hp – Three Phase)
- EDL103 (Low Cycle – 1Hp – Three Phase)
- EDH103 (Low Cycle – 1Hp – Three Phase)
- EDL153 (Low Cycle – 1.5Hp – Three Phase)
Which Grifco motor is right for me?
Low Cycle products are rated for approximately 10% duty and are suitable for >80% of application.
- 10% runtime per hour
- 6 mins operation / hour
- Approximation 6 open/close cycles per hour.
High Cycle products are rated for approximately 30% duty and are suitable for high volume areas such as warehouses, car parks and emergency service applications.
- 30% runtime per hour
- 20 mins operation / hour
- Approx 20 open/close cycles per hour.
Our Grifco eDrive openers and opener kits for light commercial roller doors are all rated for low cycle and come in single phase or three phase (RKML). They are all coupled with Grifco’s tried and tested self-locking gear reduction system.
The electronic functions of the eDrive are known as the ‘logic’ and refer to the Main Control Board (MCB) which is able to allow the door to respond to various inputs such as remote transmitters, entrapment device inputs and so on. It’s an extremely versatile device which will ensure you are able to purchase a compliant installation that will last you for many years to come.
Our Grifco eDrive +2.0 openers for roller shutters come in low and high cycle options, in three phase (415V) or single phase (240V). Their max door size ranges from 18 square metres to 50 square metres. They’re also available with a smoke baffle feature to limit the spread of smoke.
One of our most popular openers is the ML5103 which is a low cycle, three phase 1.0Hp roller shutter – it is suitable for a maximum door size of 36 square metres. We are able to offer a very competitive price on installing these.
Grifco mDrive openers for roller shutters come in low and high cycle options, in three phase (415V) or single phase (240V). Their max door size ranges from 18 square metres to 50 square metres.
Grifco speciality mDrive openers for roller shutters are available as Waterproof (IP55), Solenoid Brake (IP50), Dust Ignition Proof (IP66), and Flameproof EXD.
Choose mDrive if you don’t need the electronic functions of the eDrive +2.0 but please note eDrive +2.0 Logic is also available as a standalone option to upgrade mDrive devices if required down the track!
Grifco Heavy Duty and Speciality Heavy Duty Openers
- Our heavy duty openers for roller shutters come in high cycle three phase 415V or high cycle single phase 240V.
- Our Speciality Heavy Duty Openers for Roller Shutters are all three phase 415V and are available as Waterproof (IP55), Solenoid Brake (IP50), Dust Ignition Proof (IP66), and Flameproof EXD.
- Our Extra Heavy Duty Openers for Roller Shutters are all three phase 415V and come in 2.2kW, 3.0kW, and 4.0kW.
Grifco Fire Shutter Openers and Hoists
- Fire Shutter hoists are auto-descent with fusible link and come with or without holding magnets. They are suitable for a maximum door size of 16 square metres.
- Heavy Duty Manual Hoists & Extra Heavy Manual Hoists available. They are suitable for maximum door sizes of 22 and 25 square metres respectively.
Grifco Sectional Door Openers
Our Grifco openers for commercial sectional doors come in a variety of options depending on your requirements:
- Low Cycle – Three Phase 415V – 0.5Hp
- Low Cycle – Three Phase 415V – 1.0Hp
- Low Cycle – Single Phase 240V – 0.5Hp
- High Cycle – Three Phase 415V – 1.0Hp
- High Cycle – Three Phase 240V – 1.0Hp
Popular Grifco Accessories
- Reversing Starter
- Mechanical Logic Control (Light)
- Mechanical Logic Control
- Mounting Plate Kit
- Monitored Reflective Safety Beam
- Wireless Security Keypad
- Wireless Wall Control
- And much more – just ask!
The Door Doctors
To make an order, enquire about our industrial door product range or ask a question about what’s right for your industrial setting please contact us and we’ll get in touch!